Call Centre Agent
We are a well-established and growing company based in Swansea that provides a variety of services including, market research, opinion polling, white labelled call handling and bespoke marketing campaigns for a variety of clients, including the UK’s biggest union. We are currently looking for determined individuals to work within our specialist union campaign. We operate in a highly professional environment and work to structured, formal professional processes. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Hours of work:
- Monday-Friday 10am-7pm (no weekends and no bank holidays)
- Alternate shifts may be available(subject to availability): 9:30am – 6:30pm
- £15,050-£17,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Excellent commission structure in place
- Typical On Target Earnings £21,050 [includes attendance bonus and other performance bonus]
As a Call Centre Agent you will specialize in making contact with union members, on both an inbound and outbound basis with a view to making contact in a friendly and polite manner. You must ensure that you leave all members with a positive impression and relish working in a busy, bustling and lively call centre with constant telephone contact with members of the union.
You will be contacting existing members of Unite the union who have opted in to hear about the affiliated services that we have to offer. You will go through a short questionnaire to see if they are eligible, if so you will then transfer the customer to specialists to close the sale.
We run a welcoming, sociable office and although we are target driven we are proud to say we are an employee focused company. We invest a vast amount of time in our employees providing full training and support to further their abilities. We boast high staff retention levels with many of our employees staying with our company for longer than the national average.
- Uncapped bonus structure – typically £5000 per annum on average on top of basic salary
- Opportunity to earn an attendance bonus of £100 per month
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- 4 breaks throughout the day with the ability to earn bonus breaks
- Early finishes for highest target hit
- Full training provided
- Daily and monthly incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Career development
- Experience is preferred but not required as full training will be provided
- Confident communicator
- Vigilant listener
- Manage challenging scenarios when/if they arise in a professional manner
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Target Driven
- Working Well Under Pressure
- Being Courteous, Professional and Determined
- Career Focused
Our Call Centre Agent role is rewarding, where you are in control of your own professional and financial success. If you are interested in this role please apply online now.
To apply for this position please fill in the below form…